Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MY FIRST DAY IN AUSTRALIA

My first day in Australia was really fantastic because It was New Year.I arrived here on 1
January 2009.I started new life in new year so I'm lucky.
After a long tribe I arrived to Sydney air port and I excited to see my uncle because I didn't
see him for 7 years,and also my uncle was waiting for me at the air port and took me to his house. In his house my aunty prepared everything such us traditional food,beer and coffee.After that I told them about my life when I was in Sudan and he told me about life in Australia.At that time I felt happy but I also felt tired because my tribe was so long so I went to bed quickly.
I felt excited about my new life in here but I also missed my family and friends.Austeralia is a good and developed country I like it. At the moment I 've been doing an English course since I arrived in Australia. I 've had a good time

No comments:

Post a Comment